Eastern Ohio Education Partnership (EOEP) is committed to helping all children succeed...cradle to career. That is why EOEP is advocating for individual programs to come together in new ways. EOEP is no longer looking at isolated approaches to doing things. We are focused on doing things that will make a collective impact.
Imagine as a business owner each of your departments - marketing, sales, production – all had different targets; or, as a social service agency each part of a program had different targets – it would be hard to achieve set objectives. This can happen to any of us, we have our heads down doing great work, taking care of our part. But what if we were all working toward one goal? We’d be much more likely to hit our target – collectively.
The partners at Eastern Ohio Education Partnership strongly believe that we, with your support, can change the educational outcomes of area students.
More About Our Collaboarations:
Retired Vice President of Government Affairs, Youngstown/Warren Regional Chamber of Commerce, Past EOEP Chair
- Businesses need to be involved in the change the want to see in the community
- Open workplaces to students and visit schools to share opportunities with young people
- Provide financial assistance in the educational process
Anna Marie Vaughn
Superintendent, Columbiana County Educational Service Center, Past EOEP Board Member
- Working with educational partners is only the first step
- Community partners, such as businesses and higher education, can have a great impact on education
Dr. Charles L. Howell
Dean of Beeghly College of Education, Youngstown State University, EOEP Board Member
- Field placement is critical for success in transitioning to postsecondary education
- Colleges are able to work with school districts to assist in the professional development of teachers